|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 35 ||All time: 10,653 This week: 386|
This package can be used to minify the HTML generated using Blade templates.
It provides a service that can be used in Laravel applications to optimize the site of the HTML output to of pages generated by those applications. Currently it can:
- Remove white spaces and tags before and after HTML tags
- Remove comments
- Replace multiple empty lines with just spaces and tabs with with a single empty line
- Remove spaces and tabs that are between two HTML tags
- Remove spaces, line breaks and tabs:
* After an end curly brace eventually followed by a comma
* Between and end brace and and start curly brace
* Between a comma and a curly brace
* Between a tag name and a tag value
|| Dipesh Sukhia
|| 4 packages by Dipesh Sukhia
|All time rank:
description of the package
This package helps to minify your project`s html (blade file) output.
You can install the package via composer:
composer require dipeshsukhia/laravel-html-minify
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=LaravelHtmlMinify
add in env
Html_Minify = true
Html_Minify = false
Please see CHANGELOG for more information what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.